Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Violet & Rose is Open for business!

Finally, the day has come! "Violet & Rose" is open for business. Just in time for your Christmas shopping. What a co-incidence! Looking for presents for Teachers? Friends? Family? Come on over.

The market last Friday went really well. Much better than the first one. Next year I am going to be a bit more selective with my markets. This one I would have done anyway because it was at my daughter's school, but I need to do my homework a little more because the first really wasn't for me. But that is OK. It's all good experience.

I may look a bit more at wholesale. Maybe some other Internet shop sites. I want to develop some new products. Buy some more fabric now I have some money in the kitty. Yippee!

But for now, let's see how the online thing goes.
www.violetandrose.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment